Can I benefit from Superconnected Cities Broadband Funding?
If your business is based in one of the following 22 SuperConnected Cities, get in touch with us to find out if you're eligible for the Broadband Connection Vouchers scheme. The scheme offers between £250 - £3000 towards the fixed cost of getting connected to a better broadband service.
What are the 22 SuperConnected Cities?
Brighton and Hove
London (6 boroughs
of London soon)
Can I apply?
You are eligible for Connection Vouchers if:
- You are located in one of the eligible cities in the table above
- You are an SME (Small or Medium Enterprise), Charity or Social Enterprise
- Your connection will cost over £250 - check with us what is included in the connection cost
- You are asking for a connection to your business premises. You can only apply for a connection to your home if you permanently work from there
- You are willing to sign up for a minimum 6 month contract with your supplier
- You select a service that delivers speed or performance improvement
- You have not received more than approx £120K in grants in the last three years.
How can we help?