- Published on Friday, 14 February 2014 13:57
The Super Connected Cities programme is a Government scheme to improve broadband connectivity across the UK. It is aimed at 22 cities which can be found here. If your business is located within these cities then you may be eligible for vouchers ranging from £250 to £3000. The government has set a side over £150 million to improve broadband connectivity across the UK but vouchers are only available on a first come, first served basis.
Broadband Connection Vouchers are available to if:
- You are located within an eligible area.
- Your connection costs over £250.
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum of a 6 month contract with your provider.
- You are an SME (Small or Medium Enterprise), Charity or Social Enterprise.
- The connection you are requesting is to your business premises. You may only apply for a connection to your home if you permanently work from home.
- You select a service that significantly improves the current performance.